Trade and Logistics Africa (TLA)
, was established to provide specialized transportation and innovative logistics solutions to serve clients, in need of a dynamic and effective response, in an ever changing market place. The primary focus of the business is containerized and bulk shipping by road. Currently operating from its multi-purpose depot in Tema, the business owns a fleet of trucks capable of delivering cargo to various destinations, within and outside the borders of Ghana.
TLA stands for Performance, Service and Safety. Regardless of the complexity or extent of logistics tasks and requirements, we are well equipped for any and all challenges thanks to our robust business model. Our customers, from family-owned, regional, to international corporations, must be able to act with increasing speed and flexibility – and on a global scale, in terms of procurement, production or distribution channels. TLA has set out to link these markets using networked, and seamless logistics chains. To achieve this, the company has developed appropriate door-to-door solutions and complex service packages covering the entire value chain.
• To provide an efficient transportation solution to our customers
• To continue to expand our fleet to accommodate the growing needs of the business, through continuous investment
• To provide a safe working environment for staff and associated business partners
• To promote business success through the ethos of service, dedication and integrity
• To continue to invest in state of the art technology in improving efficiency, minimize risk, and ensure safety and security of our clients cargo at all times
The dynamic team at TLA brings a wealth of experience from a business and professional perspective. The focus of the team is to provide excellent service to our customers at all times. We do not celebrate mediocrity and strive for excellence in every aspect of our operations. The principals of the business have vast experience in the service industry, and the knowledge gained in this environment affords the business an advantage in terms of providing service excellence. Management has previous experience in fleet management, and shipping.
Part of TLA’s strategy is to continuously develop (extensive and intensive) the company, its people and facilities. We do not compromise, in equipping our people with the technology, knowhow and skills set to empower them to achieve set targets, and most crucially, meet all safety standards.